3.5 tonne / Van driver
Newstaff employment are actively recruiting for 3.5T Van drivers for one of our client based in Milton Keynes delivering bathroom goods.
– The role will involve Multi-Drop of goods indoor
– Heavy lifting involved
– 6 day operation (Monday to Saturday)
– Temp to perm positions available
– 10 – 24 drops per shift on average
– May Include few long distant deliveries
– You will be required to unload your vehicle at delivery points / indoor for customers
– This role does involve manual loading/unloading, hand balling products off your van.
– You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed.
– The role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and Newstaff employment to a high standard at all times.
What We Offer:
– Hourly Rate: £9.89 per hour plus acc. holiday
– Start Time 06:00 am
What We Are Looking For:
– Valid Car/Van (B) Licence, held for over 6 months
– No more than 6 penalty points (no IN DR or DD codes)
– Ideally experience in the same or similar role
– Excellent level or English
– Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
– Good Timekeeping
– Customer care focused
– Well presented
– Physically fit
Previous experience in a similar 3.5T driver role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
Should you require any more information about the role please feel free to contact us on 01908 087154.
We look forward to receiving your application.