Administrator – Import and Export
Newstaff Employment Services are looking to employ an Administrator for their client who are a removals, shipping and storage company based in High Wycombe.
Full on job training, as part of their mentor programme will be given to the successful candidate. This training will take place over a 6-12month period to provide the candidate will all the necessary skills to succeed and excel within the company.
As this position involves a long period of training, a willingness and ambition to learn is essential.
Duties will include:
- Organising Export & Import shipments by sea and air-freight
- Dealing with shipping companies
- Dealing with shipping & customs documentation
- Liaising with all branches within the Group
- Liaising with the general public
Experience and skills required
- Shipping or logistics experience would be beneficial
- Previous office administration or data inputting.
- Familiarity with an office environment
- Basic IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work under own supervision & as part of a team
- Ability to work to short deadlines
- Ability to prioritise own workload
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate and salary/package will reflect the successful applicant’s experience.
This position is available a permanent position and avaliable immediately
If you possess the right skills and experience please send your CV to Clare.Cook@newstaffemployment.co.uk
- current shipping: 2 years (Required)