Administrator /Office Junior
Office Junior /Administrator Hemel Hempstead
Monday – Friday
8am – 4pm
This role is a permanent role in a friendly down to earth business, nice company to work for with good progression and training.
This role requires a friendly polite person with good administration skills, and a pro active attitude
Duties will include;
• Data entry.
• Customer service to internal and external customers
• Email and telephone correspondence and other associated tasks.
• Manage the post
• Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office).
• Taking calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
• Photocopying, binding and filing all company documents
• Providing support to reception during busy periods
• Preparation of purchase orders
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Polite telephone manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely organised
• Able to prioritise a changing to-do list
• Excellent attention to detail
• To use initiative, comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Job Type – Full time
Salary 18K dependant on experience
Please send your CV to Laura at Newstaff Employment Luton