Bar and Waiting Staff
Newstaff Employment Services are looking for enthusiastic and reliable individuals for waiting/ bar staff opportunities for a range of lively and exciting events across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, and Buckinghamshire.
This work is temporary and therefore, we have the flexibility to work around your availability; shift times vary dependent on the event. These events include hotels, event venues, concerts, sporting events and football stadiums!
Preferably we are looking for experienced candidates however experience is not essential as training can be provided. Please note to work in a bar staff role you must be 18 or over! However, persons beyond the age of 16 can apply for waiting positions.
Among your responsibilities will be:
– Offering outstanding customer service
– Serving a variety of beverages including alcohol
– Managing orders
– Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth delivery of food and drinks to customers
Benefits of working for Newstaff:
– Weekly pay
– Working with friends
– Flexible working
– The opportunity to see exciting events from start to finish
– Accrued holiday pay
– A competitive pay rate of £9-£10 an hour!
If you are interested, please apply and a consultant will be in touch with you or call us on: 01582877002.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!