Car Sales Executive/Sales Advisor
Newstaff Employment Services are looking to recruit a full time Car Sales Executive who has car sales experience and would be looking to work in a reputable nearly new and high quality used car sales environment in Luton. Looking to guide customers and maximise vehicle sales opportunities whilst maintaining excellent customer service levels in line with our company visions and values.
- Understand all products by researching their features and capabilities, as well as comparing and contrasting competitive models.
- Meeting and Greeting potential buyers by keeping good rapport with previous and new customers; also by suggesting trade-ins; respond to enquiries; recommend sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements; matching requirements and interests to various models, etc.
- Close sales by overcoming objection(s); complete sales orders; explain provisions; offer services, warranties and financing; collect payment and handover the vehicle.
- Perform walk-arounds with new and old customers and demonstrate features of suitable vehicles and ensure that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork and warranty upon handover.
- Establish and maintain the follow-up procedure in accordance with the sales process and CRM system
- Report to the sales manager regarding reviews, sales statistics, and planned activities to improve sales
- Update own job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, sales meetings and training provided by the company
- Maximising Profit by adhering to the sales process and achieving monthly KPI’s for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products whilst maintaining high levels of FCA compliance.
Competencies and Experience required:
- Previous experience of sales in a customer facing environment
- Sales Experience (MUST HAVE CAR SALES/ RENTAL EXPERIENCE)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use MS Word & Excel
- Full UK driving licence
- Professional approach
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude
Job Type: Full-time