Civil Enforcement Officer
Newstaff Employment Services are looking for an experienced Civil Enforcement Officer for their client in East London.
- Are you highly self-motivated and customer focused?
- Can you demonstrate a “can do” attitude and are able to work well on your own and as part of a team?
- Your working day will be spent patrolling on street parking locations and off street car parks either by vehicle or foot.
- You will be issuing penalty charge notices to vehicles that are parked illegally and will be expected to apply fairness, common sense and initiative.
- Great customer service and communication skills are essential to the post, along with the ability to cope well in pressured and stressful situations.
- Previous experience as Civil Enforcement Officer in Traffic and Parking Field
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent Time management and negotiation skills
- Happy to be out in all weathers
Hours; 36 Hours per week, this may include weekend and bank holidays
£12.00 per hour – Monday – Saturday (Standard Rate)
£14.40 per hour – Night rate
£15.00 per hour – Overtime rate (Monday -Saturday)
£15.60 per hour – Overtime rate (Sunday)
£24.00 per hour – Bank Holiday.
If you are experienced in this field, please contact Andy Morgan at Newstaff Employment Services on 01727 864777 or apply with a fully updated CV.