Cleaning team leader
Newstaff Employment services
Full Job Description – Cleaning Team leader
Cleaning Team Leader – Full Time Hertfordshire
£21,000 – £23,000 depending on experience – (+ Bonuses). Paid overtime often available
Company vehicle supplied – Driving License essential
Working with Landlords, Tenants and Estate Agents the Cleaning Team Leader’s main role will be to lead a team to ensure high standards are delivered in set times . Full training, assistance and support will be provided for this role by the Operations manager.
This will include;
- Responsibility to organise, schedule, and supervise a variety of activities and tasks and delegate duties to cleaning operatives.
- Supervise and carry out deep cleans, builders cleans, sparkle cleans etc.
- Assess the cleaning needs of prospective and existing clients, assign these tasks and inspect premises regularly to ensure the tasks have been completed to the highest standard.
- To build and regularly maintain strong relationships with clients.
- To complete random spot-checks on a regular basis.
- Re-stock van equipment and supplies of cleaning materials regularly.
- Excellent career prospects with fast growing company
- Experience in the cleaning industry.
- Experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Organised and good at time management.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Works well under pressure.
- People manager
- Team player
- Logical and clear thinker.
- Good sense of humour.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- driving license (required)
- Newstaff employment services email@example.com 01727 864777 £10.25 p/h
- immediate start for the right candidate,