Customer Service Advisor
I have an exciting position for a customer service advisor and a customer service team leader based in Radlett.
This position is working for a cosmetic distrubution company that has been established for 25 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in Customer Services that is interested working in the professional beauty industry. You will be joining an existing team of three members.
The successful candidate will have Customer Services experience, confident using various systems, a strong and confident telephone manner and the ability to work well within a team environment.
Customer service advisor- Up to £25k depending on experience
Customer service team leader- Up to £30K depending on experience
• Assisting with customer queries via email, phone and a live chat facility.
• Processing customer orders.
• Creating new customer accounts and assisting with registrations.
• Maintaining our customer database.
• General office enquiries and admin duties.
• Working alongside our sales and education team.
Essential traits and skills:
• Attention to detail and to have the ability to prioritise workload.
• Good communication skills and a strength in literacy.
• Passionate about the beauty sector.
• Results driven with customer experience focus.
• Strong time management skills.
• Can work well with a wide range of people.
Please send your CV to email@example.com / 01727864777.