Customer Service and Sales Support Executive
Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting for a Customer Service and Sales Support Executive to join a growing company.
This exciting role will provide an outstanding level of customer service to the company’s internal and external customers, and act as a first line support to their own internal branch network.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Answering customers calls in a professional manner whilst processing customer orders and managing delivery expectations, liaising with the branch and the business support team.
- Generate leads for the business, whilst regenerating existing customers.
- Up-selling to maximise order values and push product promotions working towards the business and individual sales targets.
- Providing pricing and delivery information.
• Experience of working within business support/customer service/sales environment.
• A good understanding of the Automotive Refinish Industry (preferred)
• A strong understanding of Social Media and App technology
• Be target driven and thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced sales environment
• Pride in achievement
• Team player
• Entrepreneurial flare
• Great relationship development skills
• Strong communication and negotiating skills
• Quick learner, highly organised and have a desire to improve
• Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
• Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• Above you must have the desire to inspire confidence and trust in customers.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, with 1 hour for lunch
Holidays – 20 days plus statutory 8 bank holiday. This will increase after 1 year to 21 days, after 5 years 22 days, 10 years 23 days.
Salary: £19,000 to £25,000 per year depending on experience
Interested? Please call Anne Marie on 01727 864777 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org