Facilities Administrator Urgently required for ourt client in Watford.
Primary Purpose of the Role:
The Facilities Administrators role is a split role between three members of staff covering the Facilities offices Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm on a rotating shift pattern. Each Administrator will be responsible for receiving requests from tenants and colleagues, collating planned preventative maintenance works (PPM’s) and monitoring all Facilities systems and processes.
The information is then recorded on the Facilities Management software and works are then issued to the in-house Facilities technicians as well as third part contractors responsible for maintaining the site.
The Administrators along with all other supporting members of the Facilities team are responsible for ensuring building/grounds compliance in-line with current UK legislation and ensuring all tenants and Staff based on site receive a first-rate experience whilst working with us.
The Facilities Administrator also have a key role in co-ordinating a range of administrative functions. Essential Job Functions • Reporting to the Facilities Management team in all building matters daily. • Responding to all help desk requests over email, telephone and radio.
• Inputting all jobs onto the CAFM system, including updates and closeouts once completed. • Allocating daily jobs to the maintenance team and third-party contractors.
• Weekend work allocation for the in-house maintenance technicians and third part contractors. • Arranging out of hours electrical cover for productions
• Fuel management • Contractor bookings to ensure building compliance • Contractor booking in the security access system • Contractor inductions and NDA agreement checks • Contractor Health and Safety document checks.
• Booking building access with tenants if required. • Arranging emergency call-outs. • Permit issuing o hot works o roof works o ground breaking o COLO room access o electrical isolations o Stage isolation
• Building Management System (BMS) daily changes and checks to the heating and ventilation systems for the Tour and Productions. • Inputting manual meter readings on a weekly basis into the BMS. • BMS reporting of site wide meters to enable weekly billing.
• Stock deliveries.
• Facilities vehicle fleet maintenance and compliance
• Building fire alarm monitoring / isolations / reenabling’s (daily) • Management of fire alarm system during activations
• Recharge documents for the Sales and Bookings team • Stage and workshop checkout forms • In-house PPM report inputting • PPE ordering • Reviewing daily Duty Manager and security reports for outstanding works.
• Insurance RED TAG requests every week to enable weekly sprinkler tests
• Waste reports and delivery slips
• Staf f overtime tracking for HR • General admin and of fice duties Selection Criteria Work Experience – Essential • The Facilities Administrator should have an understanding of the methods of operation within a maintenance environment.
• Proven administrative and interpersonal skills working within a Facilities department or similar
• Strong organisational skills. • Ability to work pro-actively in a fast-passed office environment. • Customer service experience. Work Experience – Desirable • Experience of working with technical or building maintenance software applications or similar.
• Experience of filing both hard and sof t copy records and information in an ef fective manner for fast and ef ficient retrieval. Skills Required • Good communication skills.
• Ability to give clear and concise instructions, specifically via two-way radio • Good research skills and the ability to draw information f rom various sources.
• Responsible and reliable • A positive and patient attitude. • Self -motivated • Ability to multi task and prioritize • Able to interact with all levels of employees, contractors and customers.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines Education/Qualifications • Excellent computer skills, specifically intermediate level of Microsoft Windows
Immediate start for the right candidate 3 to 6 month contract to start with.
Call zoe at Newstaff on 01727 864777 send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org