Forklift Driver/Delivery Driver
Newstaff Employment Services are looking for a Forklift Driver/Van Driver for their client in South West London for a Temp-Perm Position.
- To assist with the Goods-In in accordance with the Guide to Goods-In Procedures.
- Checking stock accurately.
- Prepare to work inside freezer to palletize all orders, ensure all pallets are labelled and wrapped.
- Tidy freezer at regular intervals
- To support Team Leaders and Supervisors in the daily running of goods in and warehouse.
- Layout and presentation of the goods in yard, loading bay, warehouse ensuring that all pallets are labelled and wrapped.
- Unloading and loading deliveries.
- Involves manual handling and heavy lifting.
- To ensure all areas of the goods in yard, loading bay and warehouse are kept clean and tidy.
- To assist stock control.
- Ensure any damages are dealt with immediately and re-boxed.
- Ensure all stock is correctly rotated.
- Carry out regular pallet checks and record findings.
- Report and monitor defects and reliability of forklift trucks.
- Provide cover for delivery driver when they are on annual leave.
Requirements and Experience:
- Holding of a counter-balance licence
- Must have good attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Pro-active rather than reactive
- Experience in Delivery Driving
Hours of work – 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday-Friday
Pay Rate £10.00-10.50 per hour dependent on experience.
If you are looking for role that can offer an immediate start, please contact Andy Morgan at Newstaff Employment Services on 01727 864777 or apply today with a up to date CV.