Full Time Administrator
Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join a very successful company in Dunstable.
• Process all sales invoices using in-house software system, including exporting data onto Sage, running debtors and creditors lists.
• Process all sub-contractor invoices including processing of pods, chasing missing pods, dealing with any queries, inputting onto Sage.
• Manage accounts email inbox, dealing with pod requests, statement requests and any invoice queries from customers or suppliers.
• Process journals on Sage for weekly fuel costs and monthly congestion and dart charge costs.
• Liaise with customers and sub-contractors by telephone and email in relation to invoice queries and escalate to manager where necessary, including raising credit notes.
• Exporting data from software system onto Excel for monthly sub-contractor figures.
• Daily use of Word, Excel, Outlook, Sage and Multi-haul (in-house software system).
• General filing of job tickets and pods.
- Must have at least 1-2 years administrative experience
- Good IT Literacy
- The ability to take full ownership of your role and hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
Excellent career progression opportunities!
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm or 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (flexible option to be discussed)
Salary: £25,000 pa to £30,000 pa depending on skills/experience + Pension + Free on site parking + John Lewis Dividends twice yearly
Interested? Please call Anne Marie on 01727 864777 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org