HGV 2 Plant Driver (C)
Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting for a HGV Driver 2 (C Cat) Plant driver for ongoing work with our civil engineering company in Milton Keynes.
Start times will depend on the route but will vary from 6am – 8am Monday to Friday which your job will be to collect and deliver diggers, dumpers and other plant items to and from construction sites.
You will need the following requirements to be considered for the HGV 2 plant driver position –
• Must hold a valid UK licence with ( C ) – HGV 2 category.
• Load and unload diggers and dumpers with a winch and beavertail ramp
• Understand and demonstrate good skills of strapping loads.
• Have less than 6 points on your licence (NO DD’S. DR’S, IN’S due to insurance policies)
• You must have a Digital Tachograph and a Valid Driver CPC card
• Minimum 1 year experience on HGV 2 licence.
You will be rewarded with a competitive rate of –
PAYE – £10.50 per hour (Guaranteed 8 hours minimum per day)
LTD – £13.25 per hour (Guaranteed 8 hours minimum per day)
If you are interested in the position, please could you contact Jamie at Newstaff Employment (Milton Keynes) on 01908 087154.