HGV2 Heavy Haulage in Hockliffe
Newstaff Driving Recruitment Agency is currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Hockliffe, who is looking for an HGV2 Heavy Haulage Driver to join their team.
HGV2 Heavy Haulage Driver in Hockliffe
Our client specialises in transporting heavy machinery using Class 2 lorries.
- Safely operate a Class 2 flatbed lorry to transport heavy machinery.
- Ensure timely and secure delivery of goods.
- Adhere to all road safety regulations and company policies.
- Perform routine vehicle checks and report any issues promptly.
- Maintain a professional and customer-focused attitude at all times.
- Normal working week: Monday to Friday.
- Opportunities for overtime with premium rates.
- Valid UK Class 2 driving license.
- Previous experience in driving Class 2 vehicles.
- Excellent driving record and safety consciousness.
- Strong communication skills.
- All expenses paid for the Class 2 flatbed role.
- Full-time position with long-term prospects.
- Great opportunities for career growth within a reputable haulage firm.
- £16.00 per hour and premium overtime rates.
If you are interested in this driving job, don’t hesitate, and apply today. A member of the Newstaff Recruitment Agency team will contact you shortly. Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns, you can contact Joe on 01582 876616 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, if you’re searching for similar driving jobs, check out our website at www.newstaffemployment.co.uk. Also, don’t forget to give us a like on Facebook @newstaffemployment so that you can stay up-to-date with all the latest job postings. We add new jobs daily!
Not the driving job for you? See all of our driving jobs here