Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting for a lettings negotiator to join a successful, lively and fun team.
At least one year’s experience working as a lettings negotiator within a lettings agency is essential.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ambitious and target driven.
- Happy and positive attitude.
- Natural selling ability.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Liaising with potential tenants both face to face and on the phone.
- Building strong business relationships and generating leads.
- Making a large volume of calls to potential tenants to upsell properties.
- Negotiating offers.
- General office duties.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm (5 day week -includes alternate Saturday’s 9 am to 5 pm).
Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle is essential.
Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
Interested? Please call Anne Marie on 01727 864777 or email CV to email@example.com,uk