Newstaff are recruiting for our client based in Beaconsfield
My client is a successful estate agents who are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team. They are looking for hungry, dynamic and ambitious candidates who can work well within a team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well educated (no degree required)
- Clean driving licence
- Smart and well spoken
- Have experience in a similar role
- Ideally have a ARLA Technical 3 Award – The company currently use Jupix, Docusign, and Vouch for referencing
Main Duties will include:
- Building rapport with both landlords and tenants
- Arranging viewings of homes
- My client is looking for a candidate who is keen and confident to cover all aspects of the lettings business from viewings to market appraisals, taking photos and particulars of properties, knowing the local lettings market and area well, good knowledge of the current and new regulations, being able to advise clients accordingly.
This is a fantastic company to work for who look after their employee’s with an excellent commission scheme and other perks
You will need a full driving licence and car in order to apply for this role – on site parking is available
If you are interested in this job and would like to find out some more information, please give Olly a call on 01727 864777 or send your CV to email@example.com