Logistics Support Assistant
Newstaff Employment Services are currently recruiting for a Logistics Support Assistant on behalf of a client based in Watford.
Main purpose of the role is carrying out various administrative duties within Logistics, as instructed by the Manager or Section Head staff members.
Hours: 37.5 per week, sometime between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday
- Un-load, sort, stock, and package orders.
- Stock-take and manage inventory.
- Prepare deliveries for dispatch.
- Inspect goods or products received for breakages or damages.
- Communicate effectively within the work place.
- Work with Logistics colleagues to deal with any tasks delegated and react to requirements as they arise.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Management team which are deemed reasonable and within capability.
- Clean and maintain the Logistics area to ensure that all work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Efficient and able to work to deadlines.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Close attention to detail and an understanding of operating within a quality system.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Some heavy lifting occasionally required.
Those interested please apply on-line, for any questions please give Zoe a call: