HGV CLASS 2 REFUSE DRIVER
Newstaff Employment Services are currently looking for Refuse Drivers for their client in Barnet
The job is Monday to Friday with a Start time of 6:00am.
Responsibilities of the Refuse Driver
- Will include the unloading and distributing of public bins onto lorry when required
- Drive the vehicle safely at all times carry out safety checks on a daily basis
Requirements of the Refuse Driver
- Good communication skills.
- Previous Domestic or Commercial Waste driving experience required
- Heavy lifting may be required.
- Happy to work outdoors
- You must be able to commute to Barnet
- Class 2 Licence required with a mininum one years experience
If you are interested in this postion and would have any further questions then please contact Andy Morgan at Newstaff Employment Services
P: 01727 864777