About the Role
We are looking for a Retail Supervisor to oversee the work of retail staff. You will be responsible for monitoring employee activity, coordinating the shipping and receiving of eCommerce orders, solving problems at a day-to-day level and assisting customers. Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of a store, from visual merchandising to customer satisfaction.
Is this the right job for you?
- You have experience (ideally as a supervisor and with key holder responsibility) working in retail with a fashion or lifestyle orientated brand alongside delivering great customer service
- You are able to motivate people, creating a supportive, fun environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office and preferable had exposure to POS systems
- You are flexible when it comes to working weekends, evenings and bank holidays when necessary.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
First of all, you LOVE interacting with people. You get your passion by helping customers finding the perfect product and you want every customer to leave your store happy. You understand that every customer needs a different approach and you know how to deliver it.
You share your passion and enthusiasm for the brand, and you have the ability to lead the team by setting a positive hands-on example to deliver great customer service.
It’s important that our supervisors play their part in creating a strong, supportive environment. You are a great team player and are willing to do all it takes to contribute to the success of the entire team. For you, there is no such thing as “that’s not my job”.
Working hours: 5/7 days per week including a Saturday.