Free return shuttle Bus is provided daily to St Albans Train Station
Salary – £22K basic plus year 1 earning potential £30k and earning potential year 2 up to £50k!
Newstaff Employment Services are looking to recruit Junior Broker’s for their client, a leading energy broker, based in a village location on the borders of Luton, Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead/ M1 Junction 9
Our client is the leading Energy Services consultancy in the UK, helping small businesses to reduce their costs by listening to their needs and providing expert advice. As a top-rated Sunday Times 100 best company to work for in the UK, my client is looking for energetic, enthusiastic and hardworking Junior Sales Consultants to join our growing team and start their career within sales.
This is an entry-level role with no previous sales experience required, as full training and development is provided to ensure that you gain all the tools needed to progress with this exciting and rapidly expanding business. You will be conducting outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing customers, understanding their Energy needs and how to help them reduce their business costs. You will maintain regular and fully documented contact with an existing client base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
This role will offer you a structured career path, an excellent financial package and superb benefits. This role does not require any previous Sales Experience; however, the successful applicant must be resilient, target driven and have a passion for sales. This is not a role for everyone, but if you have the right attitude to turn up everyday to be the best version of yourself and give 100%, then we want to hear from you.
- The ability to meet and exceed daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s.
- Making outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales
- Establish Customer needs and identify sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close
- Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
What the employer is looking for:
- We are looking for candidates with drive, determination and an excellent professional telephone manner who wants to start their career in sales.
- Ability to demonstrate doing the right thing for our customers
- A proactive and resilient attitude
- Self-motivated but also a strong team player
- Excellent customer service experience, gained in either retail, hospitality or in an office role (essential)
- Passion for Sales and giving outstanding service.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A confident, positive and engaging style.
In addition to a great basic and OTE our client offers:
- Clear internal progression and structured training
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday and 3 days off for Christmas
- Family Day and Volunteer Day
- Ability to buy and sell holiday
- Regular sales Incentives including “highflyer” trips in Winter and Summer for the best performers across the business.
- Smart casual dress code
- Vitality private health care after 1 year
Should you be interested in this role, please send your CV to Clare.Cook@newstaffemployment.co.uk