Sales Order Processor
Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting for a Sales Order Processor to join a progressive company in Luton.
- The ideal candidate will have strong administration skills, customer service and data entry skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Generating Sales and Purchases Orders within SAP
- Sending Order Confirmations to confirm lead times to customers
- Handling stock queries
- Providing customers with order updates
- Process orders from pick/pack manager
- Provide the Sales team with stock, shipping, and lead time queries
- Book stock into the system
- Process returns on SAP
Other responsibilities are included as follows:
- Pick and pack orders
- Create DPD/DHL shipping labels
- Sign for returns and stock deliveries
- Check all deliveries thoroughly against packing slips
- General Warehouse duties such as ensuring all work areas clean and tidy
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career by working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week office hours
Salary: £22,000 pa + bonuses
Interested? Please call Anne Marie on 01727 864777 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org