SEND Teacher in Milton Keynes
Newstaff Education Recruitment Agency is currently looking for a SEND Teacher on behalf of a school based in Milton Keynes.
SEND (Special Educational Needs) Teacher in Milton Keynes
Pay: £120.00-£180.00 per day – weekly pay – accrued holiday
- Deliver high-quality teaching and support to students with special educational needs.
- Adapt to different educational settings and classroom environments.
- Manage classroom behaviour effectively and provide a nurturing and inclusive learning atmosphere.
- Collaborate with school staff to meet the unique needs of SEND students.
- Demonstrate sensitivity, understanding, patience, and adaptability in working with diverse learners.
- PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate in Education) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Previous experience working with SEND, SEMH, or EBD students.
- Sensitivity, understanding, patience, and adaptability.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Dedication to creating a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
Benefits of working with newstaff:
- Collaborate with experienced and dedicated friendly consultants who have your best interests at heart and provide ongoing support.
- Enjoy the flexibility to work on the days you are available, ensuring a better work-life balance.
- Work in different schools that value the valuable contribution of SEND Teachers.
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly through PAYE.
- Access to a pension scheme.
- Accrued holiday pay.
- Streamlined registration process.
- Take advantage of our referral scheme and earn £100 for successful referrals.
Newstaff is committed to safeguarding children; the successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS with further vetting checks including references taken. If you have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months in the past 10 years you will need to provide an overseas police good conduct check.
If you are interested in this teaching job in Milton Keynes, don’t hesitate, and apply today. A member of the Newstaff Education Recruitment Agency team in Milton Keynes will contact you shortly. Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns, you can contact our Education Manager Kay on 07939 587 688 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, if you’re searching for similar job opportunities in Milton Keynes, check out our website at www.newstaffemployment.co.uk. Also, don’t forget to give us a like on Facebook @newstaffemployment so that you can stay up-to-date with all the latest job postings. We add new jobs daily!
Not the teaching job for you? See all of our teaching jobs here
Please only apply if you are living in the UK.