SEN Learning Support Assistant
Special Educational needs Learning Support Asssitant
Newstaff are seeking passionate and dedicated SEN Teaching Assistants that, ideally, have had some experience of working with or caring for someone with Special Educational Needs.
If you are an understanding, caring and passionate person that would like to support students with SEND, SEMH or EBD we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for applicants that can work in different settings across Milton Keynes in either daily, short term, longer-term or permanent placements. Working as a cover SEN Teaching Assistant is a rewarding role that also gives you flexibility, a better work life balance and variety. You will be playing a pivotal and essential role in providing high-class learning support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Ideally previous experience working with SEND, SEMH or EBD but not essential.
- Sensitivity, understanding, patience and adaptability.
- A passion to help support students with various SEN needs.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Dedication to creating a nurturing and inclusive learning environment.
Benefits of working with Newstaff:
- You will work with an experienced and dedicated friendly consultant that has your interests at heart and will support you along the way. Working with you to ensure you get work on the days you are available.
- Competitive rates of pay, paid weekly by PAYE.
- Pension scheme
- Accrued holiday pay.
- Easy registration process.
- Referral scheme of £100
Newstaff are committed to safeguarding children; the successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS with further vetting checks including references. If you have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months in the past 10 years you will need to provide overseas ‘police good conduct’ check.
Please note this role is only suitable to candidates that live within commutable distance to Milton Keynes.
Please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org