Team Member (Club House)
Within Newstaff we are currently recruiting on behalf of a well established hotel business based in Aylesbury. The role we are recruiting for is for a health club team member working with Gym and Pool facilities around you. The aim is to offer a relaxed and happy service to all customers and they are looking for someone who would be keen to get started and assist in this process.
The role is based on a permanentr full time basis working for the business you will be required to either already hold a health and safety training along with pool responder training. This would be advantageous but the training is available. Customer service is essential ans working for a well known business name theire will be the opportunity to progress for the right candidate.
Duties within this position may include:
- To Supervise safe use of all club facilities and club user welfare at all times
- To assist in the promotion of membership at the health club
- Being involves in planning and delivery of membership promotions
- To take respponsibility of stock take accounting systems
- Cash handling by using a till system
- to deliver activities and events as part of the clubs fitness programmes i.e Exercise classes, Aqua Arobics, Running club ect
- Prescribe Exercise safely and effectively
Back ground and experience:
- Basic Numeracy and literacy skills
- Willingness and ability to gain a first aid at work and pool attendant qualification
- Elibility wto work in the UK
- Customer service skills