Tool hire maintenance / Van Driver
Newstaff Employment Services are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Van driver / Fitter.
The client specializes in the tool hire industry, providing specialized equipment to customers around a 50 mile radius.
Working Hours –
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
You will also have to do alternate Saturdays – 08:00am – 12:00pm.
Breaks – 15 mins in AM, 15 mins in PM, 30 mins lunch.
Job Description –
- You will ideally be a multi drop experienced driver and have tool service knowledge.
- Whilst driving their vehicles you will be the face of the company and the way in which you represent the company is just as important as the goods you deliver.
- A positive attitude and professional manner is a must.
- You will need to have experience of repairing small tools / equipment.
- You will not always be out delivering – You will be in the shop helping out too.
- You will need to make sure the shop floor and work area is cleared at all times.
Other Responsibilites –
- Assist in help loading / unloading vehicles.
- Assist in external breakdowns of equipment.
Rates of Pay –
You will be paid an hourly rate of £8.00 per hour for the first 12 weeks based on a 40 hour week, overtime 40 hours + and saturdays, then depending on your skills then be offered a starting salary of £18k – £19k with promotions easily achievable.
This is a 12 week temp to permanent position which is available immediately. Any candidates with the relevent skills will then be asked to go through an informal interview.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and after a permanent job, please contact Jamie White at Newstaff on 01908 087154.