Warehouse op /Gift Wrapping assistants
Newstaff are currently recruiting for Gift wrappers This will be a 3/4months contract.
- Gift wrapping purchases from online store ready to be sent out to customers.
- Collating online orders and making sure the correct product for the order is gift wrapped.
- Receiving stock into the packing area and sorting accordingly.
Warehouse role and will be mainly be hand gift wrapping (can go up to 70 per day when fully trained).
- Will start in Borehamwood-
- Move over to park street, St Albans in October-
- Candidate will need to be able to easily get to both locations
- £8.76 per hour
Shifts / Duration
- 8am to 5pm over 7 day rota
- 40 hours per week
- Up until end of December – approx.
- Will be looking to book in for a 1 day trial to see how they get on first.
If you feel this position is for you please call zoe or kinga at newstaff on 01727 864777 – also send a cv to email@example.com.
The training day will take place in the next week or two.
immediate start for the right candidates.